g2007

How do I get a discounted price on Turbo Tax DELUXE version? There must be some coupon code out there that we can use? Thank you.

rich3430

I didn't use a coupon to purchase TurboTax, however Amazon had a significantly lower price (disc version) than other vendors (free one-day shipping if Amazon Prime member).  For some reason the disc version was less expensive then the downloadable version.  Additionally, if you normally file a 1040EZ or 1040A, TurboTax Absolute Zero is available and allows you to complete your Federal and State returns online and file them for FREE.  I hope this information helps.

rich3430