Solved: How do I file my interest income from my 1099-INT form. (Amount is less than $500) I did not receive tax forms in the mail.

How do I file my interest income from my 1099-INT form. (Amount is less than $500) I did not receive tax forms in the mail.

This is all income I need to report this year. How do I do this SIMPLY as possible?

Enter the interest income manually under Wages & Income >> Interest Income.

The easiest way to find this section of TurboTax is to open your return and use the Search box at the top right side of the TurboTax header. Click on the magnifying glass, type in "interest income", hit Enter, and click on "jump to interest income" to go directly to beginning of this topic.

Or go to My Account >> Tools >> Topic Search. Type in "interest income", then click the topic in the list to go directly to the start of this section.

(If you are using the mobile app and don't have My Account or Tools on your screen, try logging into TurboTax from a laptop or desktop browser.)