Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

How do I enter foreign tax credit from taxed paid on vested RSU's


I work for the same company but I have some rsu's that vested and have paid tax for in another country.


How do i claim those as Foreign tax credit in Turbotax? There is an option to enter foreign income but it's just employer benefits and rent while away working ect, I see nothing on for RSU. 

Do I deduct t he RSU amount from the w2?