bwcwcty1

How do i delete form 14039? I entered my IP PIN so not sure why I’m being asked to fill out this form

ddaven12

Form 14039 is the Identity Theft Affidavit, the form may have been inadvertently added your tax return. If you were not a victim of Identity Theft, please follow the steps below to delete the form.

1. Open your return in TurboTax. (To do this, sign in to TurboTax, and select the Take me to my return button.)
  2. In the left side bar, select Tax Tools then select Tools.
  3. In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
  4. Select Delete next to Form 14039 and follow the onscreen instruction

ddaven12