turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ekrub

How do I click on the "Place Order" button to pay for e-filing my state return? The button is off screen and will not scroll into view.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
dmgeorge1

How do I click on the "Place Order" button to pay for e-filing my state return? The button is off screen and will not scroll into view.

Resize your monitor...on a Mac go to your monitor preferences.

I experienced the same problem.  

The only solution that worked for me was to move the window laterally to the right.  In doing so, the blue "accept" button could be seen in the sliver of screen to the right of the bottom icon row.  I could only see a small sliver of the button but it was enough to allow the mouse to select.  

Try, with TurboTax running, Top menu bar -> View -> Hide Tool bar, and then again uncheck "Show Toll Bar" at the top. They should both move the window up.

You can also use System preferences -> General -> Automatically Hide and Show top menu bar that will also move the windows up.

You can also use System Preference -> Dock and move the dock to the left or right side of the screen which will provide additional room at the bottom.

Some have said that clicking the "green dot" at top left of the window expands the entire window to fill the screen and the box is accessible.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies