Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jcook522

How can i start over before i file if i didn't add some income or the tax withheld for it?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

How can i start over before i file if i didn't add some income or the tax withheld for it?

You don't need to start completely over.  As long as you have not filed yet, you can sign into your TurboTax account and add or edit any documents you need to.   Use that link and return to the income section, add your income and withholding document and when you are ready to file your return, go to the File menu in the left menu.  But don't file until you are sure all of your information has been reported. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

You don't need to start completely over.  As long as you have not filed yet, you can sign into your TurboTax account and add or edit any documents you need to.   Use that link and return to the income section, add your income and withholding document and when you are ready to file your return, go to the File menu in the left menu.  But don't file until you are sure all of your information has been reported. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies