How can I file, married or legally seperated? Been in divorce process for over a year. He keeps dragging it out?

cmewagain-2

we have not lived under same roof in over 17 months, all divorce paperwork shows i live at seperate address?
TomD8

If you're still legally married, you can file as Married Filing Joint or as Married Filing Separately.  If you are paying over half the cost of keeping up a home for yourself and a dependent child, and you and your husband did not live together for the last 6 months of 2017, you also have the option of filing Head of Household.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**