Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I file and sign my forms without downloading the “Deluxe” version? Do I need to file with another program?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

How can I file and sign my forms without downloading the “Deluxe” version? Do I need to file with another program?

@ shavonnarochelle 

You don't have to download any software when using TurboTax Online.    If you choose to efile, when you go through the FILE section, you "sign" the return where it asks you to do so by providing "today's date", your birthdate, and a 5-digit PIN where you select any 5 digits.   A separate screen will also ask you to verify your return by providing your 2022 AGI.

On the other hand, if you choose to file by mail, you do have to print and physically sign and date the paper form, and physically mail it yourself.  But it does not require installation of software.    If you explain your situation in more detail, someone may be able to comment further.

Or is there more to your question?   Are you trying to use Free Edition, and it wants you to upgrade to Online Deluxe because of something in your return?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies