Hi my name is Christian and would like to thank Tasha for helping me with my refund. She's such an angel! not only that She's so patient too. I will recommend turbotax..

Kat

I've shared your post with TurboTax Moderators, who will surely share with Tasha!  Thank you for posting.  It's great to receive positive posts!

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat

pk

Congrats Tasha
CheriS

I have forwarded this. Thank you @xrislandis 🙂

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing