Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

agneswro

Hi, Last year a I used a profession tax prepare to do my taxes and I know I hired him through w tax web but not sure which one. Do you provide that service?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
HelenC1
Expert Alumni

Hi, Last year a I used a profession tax prepare to do my taxes and I know I hired him through w tax web but not sure which one. Do you provide that service?

TurboTax does not have a service where we prepare your income tax return however TurboTax has Live! Have a TurboTax CPA or EA Review Your Tax Return Before You File. Click here for additional information.

"Expert Services" is an add on which will help you prepare your taxes and do a final review. 

• If you selected one of our other Federal tax products to start your return like TurboTax Deluxe, Premier or Self-Employed, and you have questions that require tax expert assistance, you’ll have the opportunity to add Expert Services in order to speak with a tax expert and have a review of your return before you file.
  • Expert Services includes the same tax expert help as TurboTax Live.
  • Click on How do I get TurboTax Live or Expert Services?

For additional information, click on What is TurboTax Live? What is Expert Services? - TurboTax Support 

[Edited 3-12-2020|8:25 am PST]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

1 Reply
HelenC1
Expert Alumni

TurboTax does not have a service where we prepare your income tax return however TurboTax has Live! Have a TurboTax CPA or EA Review Your Tax Return Before You File. Click here for additional information.

"Expert Services" is an add on which will help you prepare your taxes and do a final review. 

• If you selected one of our other Federal tax products to start your return like TurboTax Deluxe, Premier or Self-Employed, and you have questions that require tax expert assistance, you’ll have the opportunity to add Expert Services in order to speak with a tax expert and have a review of your return before you file.
  • Expert Services includes the same tax expert help as TurboTax Live.
  • Click on How do I get TurboTax Live or Expert Services?

For additional information, click on What is TurboTax Live? What is Expert Services? - TurboTax Support 

[Edited 3-12-2020|8:25 am PST]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies