teebear27

Hi. I was on intermittent FMLA for my mother from Aug thru Dec which i took as needed. Does this mean i need to check the box that I rec'd FMLA as part of my income?

LeonardS

No, Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) is not part of your income.

FMLA entitles eligible employees to take an unpaid, job-protected leave of up to 12 workweeks in a 12-month period for family- and medical-related reasons. Because FMLA is unpaid, it can't be considered paid family leave.

This link is to the TurboTax help page Is FMLA considered paid family leave? has information that you may find useful.

LeonardS