Hi I need to clear out my business income (1099) and start over. Please keep employer income.

If your return is still in progress and has not been efiled (or registered for the Free Edition), you can use the Clear and Start Over feature in TurboTax to delete your information. This feature will delete all of your entries. There isn't a way to keep employer income. 

Here is a link that explains how to delete your information from TurboTax online.

You've got to be kidding me. I just needed to fix a minor discrepancy and now I have to start all over?! It took me several hours to enter that info, wow, I expect more.