renia38732

Hi I have no income and stay with my parents they pay the bills will I still qualify for the stimulus payments the government is sending out

I have been looking for a job for a while now and do not know what to do
JohnB5677

If your parents claim you as a dependent, you will not get a stimulus check.

renia38732

Thanks JohnB5677 and they don’t file taxes they are both on SSI and nobody claimed them or me as a dependant

JohnW222

There are several factors that determine whether you’re eligible or not. 

Please see TurboTax's Everything to help you get your stimulus check as soon as possible page to see if you qualify for a 2020 stimulus check, and how much you might expect if you do.

Also, you can check for updates at TurboTax’s Your trusted resource for tax information updates during COVID-19 page, and the IRS’s Coronavirus Tax Relief page.