xssoftfire4

Hi, I am using Turbo Tax Delux to file 2016 taxes and un-intentionally paid for Premium Services Benefits($39.99). I don't need Premium Services Benefits and want refund.

ClarkeB

If you have not already paid, you are still able to remove Premium Services Benefits.

To remove PREMIUM SERVICES BENEFITS Bundle from TurboTax

Step 1: Go to "File" and click "Start" or "Revisit"

Step 2: Click "Remove link" (found below the Premium Services Benefits section):

Step 3: When you select your payment option, to remove PREMIUM SERVICES Bundle you must select: 

• View payment options and 
  • Pay with credit card 
Note: The option to pay TurboTax fees with your refund requires PREMIUM SERVICES (because the service to pay with your federal refund is included in this bundle).

ClarkeB

• View payment options and 
  • Pay with credit card