Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Help! TurboTax won't let me e-file after paying even though checked items are correct, and won't give me a phone number to call?!?

I have a few transactions on imported 1099s showing a January 2024 date on my 2023 taxes (these are recording dates for transactions in 2023, and how Morgan Stanley reports certain types of transactions).  They do not need to be changed.  After I paid for e-file, I cannot get TurboTax to allow me to e-file, because it keeps wanting to re-check my return, even though I have nothing to correct.  I can't seem to skip to the transmission part, even though I have already reviewed the pre-file copy, paid for e-file, and hit transmit.  I am furious that Intuit won't even give a phone number to call.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
ee-ea
Level 15

Help! TurboTax won't let me e-file after paying even though checked items are correct, and won't give me a phone number to call?!?

You can speak to a person, you just have to go through the procedure to do that. You can get TurboTax support contact information, including phone numbers, at this link: https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/turbotax-phone-number...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies