nicksilverio1717

Hello! This year I worked for lululemon, which is a Canadian company. How do I enter employer information (ZIP code, state) for a non-U.S. employer?

MarilynG1

Go back to Federal Taxes tab, then subtab Wages & Income.

Visit your W-2 entries again.

On the employer address screen, under "address type" be sure you choose "foreign address" in the dropdown menu, then the data fields will change, so you can enter the foreign country, international postal code, etc.

If you did not receive a W-2, click this link for instructions on Foreign Employer Not on W-2

MarilynG1

Visit your W-2 entries again.

nicksilverio1717

Thank you so much! This solution worked great.

TaxAttack

This worked for me but there is a glitch.  When I changed the address to "Foreign" and put in the address correctly, TurboTax didn't recognize the change and kept telling me that I had errors with this area.  To fix this, I went back and deleted the entire W2 and re- entered it again by hand.  The new entry was recognized correctly.