Solved: Hello! This year I worked for lululemon, which is ...

nicksilverio1717

Hello! This year I worked for lululemon, which is a Canadian company. How do I enter employer information (ZIP code, state) for a non-U.S. employer?

MarilynG1

Go back to Federal Taxes tab, then subtab Wages & Income.

Visit your W-2 entries again.

On the employer address screen, under "address type" be sure you choose "foreign address" in the dropdown menu, then the data fields will change, so you can enter the foreign country, international postal code, etc.

If you did not receive a W-2, click this link for instructions on Foreign Employer Not on W-2

MarilynG1

Visit your W-2 entries again.

nicksilverio1717

Thank you so much! This solution worked great.