Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ddedman

Having trouble with getting efile to process - it goes thru the steps and then kicks back with a single one word reason: “Cancelled” Support cannot answer problem.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Having trouble with getting efile to process - it goes thru the steps and then kicks back with a single one word reason: “Cancelled” Support cannot answer problem.

To resolve this issue make sure to only try and e-file the federal return. Call TurboTax product support for assistance with filing your federal alone.

Also make sure you have the most updated version if using a software version of our product, and if still unable to e-file wait a couple of hours and try again.

I’m having the same issue and still not luck after 2 days. Did some troubleshooting on my own and didn’t get and explination or much help from TurboTax when I spoke with one of their reps … Did you ever get this to go through or did you just give up and e-file?
vbrachet

I too am having issues e-filing. The IRS message says that the IP-PIN provided are incorrect, but we were NOT part of the IRS-IP PIN program this year. Since Turbo Tax makes us create a PIN number for each person filing jointly, I wonder if the software doesn't mix them and tries to enter the Turbo-Tax-specific PIN in the IRS-IP PIN slot. In which case indeed, the IRS system will reject the file.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies