Getting "Hmm, looks like we hit a slight snag in t...

kylehug

Getting "Hmm, looks like we hit a slight snag in the section" error when trying to link to a brokerage account.

Clearing browser cache or switching to another browser doesn't fix it.
NashayLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Which brokerage account is this for? Also, check the website. Make sure its the same as the one that you can log into outside of TurboTax. 

Are you using the Desktop version or the Online version? Please see this TurboTax FAQ, How do I import my 1099? - TurboTax

klh360

The brokerage is TD Ameritrade. How do I check the URL that the software is attempting to use? I'm using Turbo Tax Premier Online.

AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Are you trying to enter more than 1,500 transactions? Because TurboTax Online can only handle 1,500 transactions. If you require more, then TurboTax CD/Download can handle up to 2,000 transactions. 

How do I enter a large number of stock transactions...