Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get ahold IRS so can verify identity? Verified multiple times through the intuit ID verification everything pans out great but still return status says needs to verify id

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
AmyC
Expert Alumni

Get ahold IRS so can verify identity? Verified multiple times through the intuit ID verification everything pans out great but still return status says needs to verify id

See Identity and Tax Return Verification Service through the IRS.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Clynntx

I have not received any clear answer I’ve done the only thing I was aware to do and advised to do and suggested to do and also via email link to all the same through the into it verification ID verification everything pans out. I don’t know it’s only my third time to file taxes Previously was my ex-husband at the time has been doing all of that for the past 12 years so excuse me I’m fairly new I’m not sure if this is a general message standard or if it’s directed to me but getting a hold of someone through the IRS has been a bit challenging, and answers are  Hit or miss any advice is much appreciated to speed up the process of my return thank you in advance and happy new year everyone $

goto the link above from AmyC  and follow the instructions.

IRS now requires that you register with ID.me first.

@Clynntx 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies