Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ccwilliamshere
Returning Member

FYSOFTS

Does anyone know anything about FYSOFTS (now unreachable website) as selling legitimate software for Turbotax 2022 tax software?  I was able to download it, but have not filled out the personal information.  It's asking for information that should have been transferred from my previous years' turbotax products. I'm hesitant to fill out the opening form, due to concerns about legitimacy, and identity theft.  Anyone have any information on this company's Turbotax software?  The original site and phone number are not working now. Please share info, if you have any experience with this FYSOFTS company.  Thank you!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
JulieS
Expert Alumni

FYSOFTS

Yes, you should be able to import your 2022 tax information into this program as long as you have the .tax2022 file on the same computer. 

Here's how to import your 2022 info:

1. Open the software.
  2. Select Start a new tax return, then Continue.
  3. The program will search for a .tax2022 file. If it doesn't find it right away, select Browse.
  4. Use the pop-up window to locate your .tax2022 file and highlight it. 
  5. Select Open.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ccwilliamshere
Returning Member

FYSOFTS

Thanks, but I’m not sure if FYSOFT version of TurboTax is legitimate? Do you know anything about FYSOFT being legitimate, and safe, or have there been problems reported by using FYSOFT? 

FYSOFTS

Funny, I found this post when searching for this company to purchase my TurboTax Business software. I purchased from them last year, got a much better price and filed my business taxes with no issues whatsoever. I'm disappointed to find they're no longer around. I saved $60 bucks last year.

If you still have reservations, you could contact TurboTax and get them to confirm the legitimacy of the product license FYSOFTS sent you. With a valid license, you should be able to download and activate the product directly from TurboTax. That should mitigate any risks you feel with using the software.

Happy filing!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies