Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ricky Jay

Forms Online

I received a notice from the F.T.B. requesting that i submit 2 forms:  FTB 4602B ENS and FTB Questionaire to determine if I must file a California income tax form.  I cannot find these anywhere on line, including on the FTB web page "forms and documents"   Are these forms not available anywhere?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Forms Online

Do you have a login?

See https://webapp.ftb.ca.gov/INC/

Ricky Jay

Forms Online

• If you mean do I have an FTB account, I do not at this time. And will take some time for me to receive the Pin by snail mail.  I went to the FTB website and clicked on “forms and documents” and then search for the relevant documents but was notified that they could not be found, which I found quite surprising. When I did a Google search for the relevant documents, I just kept being redirected to the FTB WEBPAGE AND OTHER USELESS LINKS. I FIND IT UNIMAGINABLE THAT AN OFFICIAL FORM IS IN ACCESSIBLE ONLINE

Forms Online

@ Ricky Jay wrote:
  • If you mean do I have an FTB account, I do not at this time. And will take some time for me to receive the Pin by snail mail.  I went to the FTB website and clicked on “forms and documents” and then search for the relevant documents but was notified that they could not be found, which I found quite surprising. When I did a Google search for the relevant documents, I just kept being redirected to the FTB WEBPAGE AND OTHER USELESS LINKS. I FIND IT UNIMAGINABLE THAT AN OFFICIAL FORM IS IN ACCESSIBLE ONLINE

I think at the page that @ tagteam linked to above, that the "login" does not mean an FTB account login, but I'm not sure since I obviously can't test it.   I think the Login is a number shown in your letter.    On that page, there is a list of things you can do in that Web app once you enter the notice number.    So see if you can enter the number and proceed.  Enter the number with the dashes formatted like shown in your letter.

Or you can phone the CA FTB on Monday for assistance.  I believe they also have a Chat feature.

https://www.ftb.ca.gov/help/contact/index.html

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies