Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Form 7206 not working when premiums paid through ACA Marketplace

The total self-employed health insurance (SEHI) I'm claiming in 2023 is not appearing correctly where it should on Form 7206 lines 1, 3 and 14. That total doesn't include the 1095-A Marketplace premiums it is supposed to.

The total SEHI is appearing correctly on Schedule 1, line 17 (linking to my 1095-A), but that same, correct total should also appear on lines 1, 3 and 14 of Form 7206.

There is at least a reference at the bottom of the in-TurboTax version of Form 7206 to the correct amount of ACA Marketplace premiums that are part of the total SEHI I'm claiming. However, this reference is phrased oddly and describes Form 7206 as "worksheets," which is not the right descriptor since the worksheets that were previously used for this information were replaced by Form 7206 starting this (2023) tax year. 

Moreover, even that imperfect reference does not appear on the version of Form 7206 as it would be filed, i.e., in "print preview" mode. 

I have seen links to a page that supposedly contains information about when the issues with Form 7206 will be fixed, but the link is no good anymore (see https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/form-1095/turbotax-adding-incomplete-for...). 

Hoping someone can help me soon, as October 15 is fast approaching and I have only a couple of weeks to work on this before becoming unavailable for a long period. 🙏🏻

Thanks. 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Still hoping someone can help.... 🙏🏻

LenaH
Employee Tax Expert

Please contact TurboTax support here to report the issue you are having with Form 7206. 

@tibbons2 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies