Solved: For quarterly tax estimates, can I send in more than one check?

For quarterly tax estimates, can I send in more than one check?

Yes, my wife and I file a joint return and are both self employed or need to send in quarterly estimates. She saves some of her self-employed income in her checking account, and I save some of my income in my checking account. My question is, when I send in the 1040-ES payment voucher for each quarter, can I include two checks, one from my wife and one from me (husband) from different bank accounts? Thank you.

Yes, you can send multiple checks for the estimated payments; just be sure to keep good records for your own tax preparation so that you won't 'forget' to enter the full amount sent.