Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Filling out form 8962 w my 1095-A. Do I populate 1095-A Part III Column B with SLCSP provided through online look up? Or Do nothing?

I received a 1095-A, populated the tax program's fields exactly the way it appears on the physical Market place Statement/1095-A. I paid a premium (Part III Column A.) for coverage in Jan, Feb & March (before qualifying for Medicaid), all other values, in all other columns are $0.00.
Upon "review" by the software I receive a suggestion to enter SLCSP values (Column B) provided through an automated look up. Consequently the number provided is $415.74 for a single individual in my county.

Do I enter this value in all months of the year under column B?
Do I enter it only in Column B in months I paid premiums (January-March)?
Do I take no action other than filling out the coverage exactly how it appears on my 1095-A (Column B, All $0.00's)?
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Filling out form 8962 w my 1095-A. Do I populate 1095-A Part III Column B with SLCSP provided through online look up? Or Do nothing?

Only enter it in the 3 months you had insurance that is on the 1095-A (January-March).  Leave everything April-December blank.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Only enter it in the 3 months you had insurance that is on the 1095-A (January-March).  Leave everything April-December blank.

Thanks Bill! Have a great weekend!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies