Filed my taxes got rejected.I typed wrong social security number.I fixed it and was accepted.When I download my taxes it has wrong social security number.How do I fix?

After you have made changes to your tax return, the "Download/print pdf" on your Tax Home page does not update right away.  Follow these steps to get the most up-to-date copy of your tax return:

·         Sign into your tax return

·         Select Amend (change) return from the Tax Home page

·         Click Amend using TurboTax Online

·         Select Continue

·         Select No, I don't need to amend

·         Select Tax Tools (left navigation panel) and then select Print Center from dropdown menu

·         Select Print, save or preview this year's return

Printing directly from the Print Center will give you the most up-to-date copy of your return including any changes you have made.

·         Sign into your tax return

·         Select Continue