Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

HonestJoe

Big update tonight for weeklies, 3:30-6am Eastern. Saturday morning. all eic, actc, path act messages post here

Feb 15th  here we come,  yall got any predictions?

Big update tonight for weeklies, 3:30-6am Eastern. Saturday morning. all eic, actc, path act messages post here

Hoping for an update Wednesday or Thursday

I predict that people will be pleasantly surprised and have their moneynin their accounts wed the 15th. Some...lol. others will have deposit dates for the 15th but maybe it takes an additional day or two. Thats my prediction. What i wish i knew and i do not. For the deposits made on the 15th...is that all people who have been waiting a while, like the feb 13 processing dates AND the feb 20 processing dates OR just the feb 13 processing dates AND IF its just for the 13th processing dates or the "first batch" when will the feb 20 processing dates or the "second batch" and so on be deposited?? If the first start on the 15th what deposit date is next, the 17th, Friday?? Idk there are so many variables which then creates so many questions lol. Lets say those who dont wake up to a deposit on the 15th, i predict wen u log into WMR on the 16th, cuz mine says AFTER the 15th, not on, i think we will all see deposit dates, those who have been waiting and have path message, regardless of processing dates. So my final prediction, lol, is on the 15th and 16th we will all have answers!!!! Lol. I also predict i may have a mental breakdown as i continue waiting. Hehe... jk!
TJOHNSON3

I predict money will start depositing 2-13, and just keeps dropping

Lol
TJOHNSON3

Like really.........they have nearly driven us insane for our money. All we can do now is collect it and smile, lol.

That would be nice for sure
TJOHNSON3

@Tax Pro cmon give us a clue, make it a riddle or math question.

SBTPG.COM is a tool exactly like WMR. The only way your info will come up there is if you had your TT fees taken directly from your Federal refund. If you didn't, SBTPG will not have anything for you. The money goes to them, they take the fees out, and process the direct deposit to your bank account or Netspend card. Two more days!!!! I'm hoping/assuming come Wednesday, a bunch of ppl will have DDD. Good luck everybody!!!
knightfal

Uh oh.... my tt152 disappeared this morning. Now i just have "your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Transcripts still not available. 1/23 acceptance here.

Oh $hit!!!! Lol
HonestJoe

@5Rings uh?
TJOHNSON3

I think 5Rings was commenting to knighfal, lol.
TJOHNSON3

@Tax Pro any ideas?

@5Rings how do you know about SBBT having money already? Thanks
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies