Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Everytime the Premier Turbotax program attempts to up load information thru the internet I receive the following : ""Unexpected Error" How do I Fix?

First Line describing error is : System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeException ((0x80004005): Access to the database file is not allowed. [1914,file name= C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Common\Update Service\v4\Global\Global.sdf.SeCreateFile]  This error message also appears when I attempt to do State Return, and program will not proceed to begin return.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

Everytime the Premier Turbotax program attempts to up load information thru the internet I receive the following : ""Unexpected Error" How do I Fix?

If you are using Windows 10, this TurboTax FAQ has information that may help with this error message.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6549824

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

5 Replies
TeresaM
Expert Alumni

If you are using Windows 10, this TurboTax FAQ has information that may help with this error message.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6549824

trad1955

i can't seem to get help on this.  it's just one big circular site to site and no anwser.  error code 0x80004005

trad1955

this link is no help

trad1955

link doesn't work or help

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

I have posted two error code links below, if this does not fix the issue, please contact customer service, start by clicking on Contact Us Answering the questions will help to ensure that your call is properly routed.

Error 42016: Unexpected content received

Error 65535: "Unexpected error"

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies