Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rap51
Returning Member

error codes, and error flags pertaining to form8949

SHERITA , , ref: [phone number removed]

I still have the same problem, tried to make contact with TurboTax but every time.
I called they just wanted me to upgrade????? And their knowledge is limited when it comes to tech issues, I need someone to tell me what I have to do to get the flag posted on my Tubo tax program removed.

I need a person with Teck background, as this could be related to a program issue. In the past I have always been able to wipe out flags or error warnings by following their instructions (no corrective steps issued this time).

The problem pertains to a Capital Asset error, and somehow, relates to form 8949
Please pass this e mail to who you believe can help me the best. use ref number above.

If you end up being asked about this, please notified.me. XXX XXXX, or better yet, [email address removed]
I am still waiting for a K1 form to complete my return, but I don't believe that this would cause this error.

You gave me the impression yesterday that you have more going for you than most. and you made the experience very knowledgeable.
Whatever you can do would be appreciable.

Please pass this e mail to who you believe can best help me.

Thank you, RP51

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies