turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

stbomar

DONE

I am DONE with Turbotax....I have this same issue and I don't know what pisses me off more - the issue itself, or all of the wasted time searching for an valid response and only getting nonsensical responses and zero help answers from so-called experts...so I am printing and DONE with Turbotax FOREVER...there are way TOO MANY competitive products out there now that cost half of this product. My advice to anyone else: bail out and move your tax efforts to other software....I have used this product for decades and I am DONE DONE DONE

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

DONE

I can understand the frustration but is it reasonable to assume that other products will be completely trouble-free, not prone to errors or bugs, and provide superior support?

No other consumer-level DIY income tax preparation developer, to the best of my knowledge, provides a community or support forum such as this one. 

DONE

I am sorry that you have had so much difficulty.  

Intuit has a centralized billing department and that computer has put a hold on your credit with Intuit.  I do not know why that happened but know what steps you would need to take to have that hold removed.   The billing department is located in the Mountain Timezone.  It is only open Mon-Fri from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Mountain Time.   You would have to call on one of those days and during that time span.

The agent who answers your call will almost certainly not know how to contact them and try to resolve your issue another way.  Nothing else will work.  

Tell them you insist on having the billing department contacted and request a manager callback.    This is so rare that the manager will probably not know what to do either but insist that they contact the billing department and resolve the issue.   Once they get to the right department, it can be resolved in about a minute.  But it is a relatively rare happening and not included in agent training.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies