Does anyone have solution for 1099-B error: the fo...

Does anyone have solution for 1099-B error: the form 1099-B Worksheet does not match the value on the capital Gain (Loss) Adjustment Worksheet?

Values entered to turbo tax as reported on the form 1099-B from the broker, but the error keeps popping up when doing the final review. I've tried both ways: entering summary of sales, and importing all the sales

The tax software and the downloaded numbers are not rounding in the same method and this is throwing off the worksheet. This is a known issue and a fix is in the works.

You may like: Cryptocurrency & How does selling stock affect my taxes?

I just wish that support technician realized that it’s “a known issue and a fix is in the works”. Yesterday I spend an fruitless hour with a support person on the phone.

I do not used turbo tax to download my 1099-B info, I enter it directly from the 1099-B

After hearing of the "rounding error" I went back in and re- entered rounded data in the return.

Got the same errors during the fed review.

So not sure if it is in fact a rounding error.

I do know three returns cannot be filed until this is corrected.

Or can they? The math on the worksheet matches the data on the 1099-B, can I ignore the error?

Or if the software won't let me continue is there a work around?

The program is creating an additional worksheet and technical is aware of the issue.

Rounding is required by the iRS, just a matter of rounding upon entry or rounding after adding all the numbers. 

@lamuncha45

today's upgrade is solving the problem