Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Do ing a PSA. I do have one Q at the end though. If you have to do the on site chat, hope you get Arlene. If you don’t, request her. She’s A GEM! What’ll rep do you like?

For real guys, request Arlene (in 2023). Idk how long she’s been with the company but she is a real diamond in the ruff. 

Also if any of her supervisors read this (which I hope many will), you guys need to pay her more. Like a lot more. You don’t understand how skilled of a worker you have and I can guarantee she isn’t making enough money.

P.S. Arlene, I hope I don’t cause you any trouble with more people requesting to speak with you, or your employer asking why your customers are so happy (which would be insane, it should be “congratulating” rather than “inquisitive” or anything, but tbh I wouldn’t want to chat with anyone else. You were real, and helped me, and I didn’t feel like it was a business transaction, just two humans interacting. It was different, and I want to spread the word. 

TurboTax guys, you need to pay Arlene more. Bottom line. I bet she probably has a family and everything and has to deal with shit from people like me on a daily basis with all kinds of stupid/ridiculous questions.

I also would wager that you guys (the ones paying her) could barely answer any of the said questions nor do you deal with much of the public interaction with customers.

This is why Arlene is very important to you. I almost went to pay H&R again this year because I was having trouble figuring stuff out but Arlene kept me with you guys.

It’s obvious, no? I’m pretty sure some of the agents you hire are more competent and respectful than any of the goofballs in charge over there.

I’ve used TurboTax most of my life until a few years ago when I had to claim a couple dependents and TT was only claiming I would get like a $300 Child tax credit which I immediately knew was bogus.

But you know what? Had Arlene been the rep to talk to me when I called up upset about the issue, I’d bet she’d get me the correct amount and also make my time easier.

You guys need more people like her, and honestly I don’t know her wage, and it’s likely even higher than mine, but she deserves more than me. 

I work at a gas station scrolling Reddit for 7 hours a day and make $12/hr. Literally no work except ringing people up.

You’ve got employees who help your customers with their problems and make them feel confident the issue is solved and even show proof. That’s deserves recognition.

I’m sorry, but not sorry for this wall of text. I hope a lot of people read it, and I hope you give your customer support reps a raise.

We all know you can afford it.

Anyway, this has been a wall of text that I didn’t plan on typing out. I hope everyone that sees this has a nice day!

Thanks, P3ngu
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies