anks29

Do I need to report 1099-INT income again for both of the state taxes? If yes, where should I enter it?

MichaelDC

No. All necessary information is automatically transferred by TurboTax to your respective state returns. Note: not all states will have individual lines for interest or separate income items. Many state returns start with the AGI as one whole total income amount.

Please feel free to post any additional details or questions in the comment section.

MichaelDC

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~