Do I need to claim personal and dependent exemptions in TurboTax or does Turbo tax automatically factor that in?

As you work through (or review, if you're a return customer) the interview in your Personal Info section, you'll answer questions regarding your exemptions and dependents.  Once you've completed that portion of the interview, you'll review a summary of your Personal Info, and the results will transfer to your tax return.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***