Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Dividends not showing up after saving multiple times?

Hello,

This is so weird. I have never seen this happen in the past many years. On the Income Summary form. For example,

Income Summary: Dividends on 1099-DIV: $ 30,469,
- But when I click on the amount, it shows I have entered $ 29,011 only. 
- When I click on Start to show the details, it does not display 3 Morgan Stanley Brokerage statements(I had entered 2 today and 1 was from before). It just displays the one from before. 
I reimported it again(I could see that all 3 are available to be imported).  It also shows the Tax Due/Refund amounts getting adjusted. But after I save it and return later, I do not see all the 3 statements. I just saw one.

Also, when I go to View Forms for 1099-DIV, I do not see 3 there either. Just the one. 
Any thoughts on what I should be doing here? I tried this couple of times, but with the same result.

Thanks!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Delete all of the 1099-DIV forms and reenter them manually. That will take a lot less time and effort than trying to get the import to work.

It will be a pain to do manually since there are quite a few of these forms. But this has not happened before in all these years- hence, I am wondering if anyone else has faced this before.

Thanks

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies