Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why does The website keeps saying “ we have hit a snag” in this section. I have tried Chrome and 2 different devices and tried throughout the day. Any advice?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
Daniel_T

Why does The website keeps saying “ we have hit a snag” in this section. I have tried Chrome and 2 different devices and tried throughout the day. Any advice?

Hi, we are actively looking into what may be causing this issue. We think we have a workaround. Please try the following in order to get past the snag screens:

1. On the left vertical menu, click “Tax Tools”.
  2. On the expanded menu list, click “Print Center”.
  3. On the “TurboTax Print Center” click “Print, save or preview this year’s return”.
  4. On the “Like to print your return now?” screen click “Pay Now” button.
  5. At this point, you should see a screen showing your order summary. You do not have to pay for TurboTax here. Simply seeing this screen should fix your problem. Return to the 'File' tab and continue through 'Step 1.' The snag screens should now be gone.

Please comment in this thread if this solution does not work. I will be monitoring this thread.

Daniel_T

Did this solution work?

No

Trying it now
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies