Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gaman

Desktop software. JP Morgan Securities will not upload. The "Get your identification code" link is not present. It is just text. 2.5 hours on phone with 3 different reps

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Desktop software. JP Morgan Securities will not upload. The "Get your identification code" link is not present. It is just text. 2.5 hours on phone with 3 different reps

In this public forum we don't have access to your program or account.  Since you are using desktop, make sure that you have run all of the program updates.  Reboot your computer also, as sometimes your computer's cache could be full and need clearing.  (This is not the same as Clearing Cache and Cookies).  If none of those things helps resolve it, please let us know what operating system you are using.  Although we are limited in how we can diagnose your experience, we would like to be able to assist you to find a solution.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
gaman

I did all as you write while working with the reps absolutely no help.same issue last year. I resolved by call JP Morgan Chase and they gave me a code.they said many turbotax customers calling in with same problem and suggested i move over to HR Block for next year as no problems being reported.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies