Solved: Daughter one got married in January, but is still on our insurance. Daughter two got married in August and is now on her own insurance. I need the SCLSP %?

tamchad

Daughter one got married in January, but is still on our insurance. Daughter two got married in August and is now on her own insurance. I need the SCLSP %?

Seven in our family. We provided insurance the following way:

Child 1 is 25, files own taxes, but was on our insurance.

Child 2 is 23 got married in August. Was on our insurance until Oct. 1

Child 3 is 21 files own taxes, but dependent and on our insurance.

Child 4 is 19, got married in January, files own taxes, still on our insurance.

Child 5 is 17, dependent, on our insurance.

How do I figure the SCLSP? 

We did receive advance payment of premium tax credit. Do my children who aren't dependents enter our 1095A on their taxes?

DianeW

Review the information below to figure out the best way of entry for the tax returns where you paid the health insurance and received the Advanced Premium Tax Credit.  The children covered under your policy do have to enter the Form 1095A on their tax returns as well.  The details below will help you to decide how to allocate.

DianeW

bart1

Is an updated link available? It is no longer working.

MarilynG1

Try this link for filing 1095-A with children on your return.