Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

SaltDen

Conveniently placed "Undefined" bug, not.

I am filing on Google Chrome on my Laptop. I have completed my filing, reviewed my information, I hit File and am taken to a screen with tells me "You're receiving a credit for (REDACTED): undefined" then I scroll down "to file your taxes upgrade now to TurboTax Deluxe for 59$ undefined (BOLDED) undefined. Then a blank blue button, the only button on the entire screen.
I've continually said "Deny, Deny, Skip for Now, Skip" on all of the offers for TurboTax premium, for god sake I can barely afford to breathe in this country, can't afford to pay money for a tax service I can avoid. However, now I can only continue to file my taxes if I hit the blue button and can't figure out why because as I stated I have REJECTED all TurboTax Deluxe information. Complete and udder crud that I'm stuck with no help because my taxes are flagged by some bug at the finish line.

and before the bs of clear cache, try a different browser, reboot, etc.
I've attempted this on Google Chrome, I've cleared my cache, deleted browsing data, rebooted Chrome, opened Microsoft Edge, cleared its cache and tried this. Turned off my laptop, tried my iOS device on Safari and rebooted my laptop to try again on Google Chrome. I cannot see anything but these undefined, and a blank blue button.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
ee-ea
Level 15

Conveniently placed "Undefined" bug, not.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies