Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Community Post Marked as Spam

I submitted my first Community Post under education.  The post submitted correctly and I can see the post when I am logged into my profile.  However, the top of the post is marked as spam.  Is that standard practice for a first time post?  Will it be accepted in some number of days?  Or, do I have to contact the moderator for it to be approved. 

There was a message at the top of my post saying,   "Marked as Spam. If you believe this is an error, submit an abuse report." 

Do I need to submit an abuse report and request the moderator to accept my post?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
M-MTax
Level 10

How about try posting again? Might be a one time error.

Thanks for your suggestion.   I tried re-posting the question.  I did remove a paragraph at the end; however, the second one is also marked as spam, in the same state as the first one.  The posting tool does allow the user to post an image graphic. 

I took a screen shot and attached a .jpeg picture of a form that seemed to be calculating incorrect as part of my post.  If it was the attachment that was causing the problem, it does seem strange since it is one of the options in the editor.  I saw another post with a screen shot, which is why I thought there would be no issue. 

M-MTax
Level 10

Not sure but think you need a certain number of posts to be able to post images.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies