Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Clicking "Yes" button to question "Any Straddles or Section 1256 Contracts?" sent me back to the wages&income main page.

In my 1099-B there is a section for "Regulated Future Contracts and Options (Section 1256 Transactions)". I found the place of adding "straddles or section 1256 contracts". The first page is asking "Any Straddles or Section 1256 Contracts?". After I click "Yes", the page will flash a bit and send me back to the wages&income main page. I remember last year the next page after clicking "Yes" it should be the questions that are needed for generating form 6781, but this year it seems a bug.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
ThomasM125
Expert Alumni

Clicking "Yes" button to question "Any Straddles or Section 1256 Contracts?" sent me back to the wages&income main page.

I believe you are not seeing the elections page:

If not, you may need to clear the cache and cookies on your web browser as your computer may not be processing the TurboTax program properly. Also, if you are working online with the program you may need to log in using another web browser.  Here is some information on clearing your cache and cookies:  Clear cache and cookies

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies