You may have imported or updated from last years return.
To update or delete information you imported:
1. Open your return.
2. Click Federal Taxes (or Personal in Home & Business) and then select Wages & Income.
3. Proceed to the Your 2016 Income Summary screen.
4. Click View next to Import Summary. You can then edit or remove the item as you wish.
To remove the extra donations items:
- Sign into your TurboTax account
- Go to Federal Taxes
- Click Deductions and Credits
- Then click I'll choose what I work on
- Scroll down to Charitable Donations and click Update next to Donations to charity in 2014
- Click edit or delete next to unwanted/incorrect Organization and, if necessary,...
- Then delete the unwanted entries