Solved: Charged for a return I filed a few days ago,, Over $130.00!!!!!!!!!!!

Charged for a return I filed a few days ago,, Over $130.00!!!!!!!!!!!

Never paid close to that much in all the years I have done taxes!!!!Steven and Kristy were the ones I filed for??? $137.14$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You are posting from the Self Employed version which is the most expensive. It may have been required if the taxpayers had self employment income or for certain other situations. Other versions of TurboTax for less complex tax returns are much less expensive. You can see what the fees were for by clicking on My Account with your return open, then Tools then My Fees.