First, it's an actual W-2 and not a W-2G or 1099, right? Try deleting it entirely, and then keying it in anew. (Be sure not to mix up commas and decimals. ) Also be sure that the city, state and zipcode are in sync. For example, Arizona should be AZ (not AR)
Texas has no state income tax, just leave boxes 15 and 16 blank even if TX is listed in box 15 and box 16 is filled with an amount on your form W-2.
To edit your W-2:
- Login to your TurboTax Account
- Click Continue Your Return
- Click Federal Taxes Heading
- Click Wages and Income if it doesn't default to it
- Under All Income, the top section will be Wages and Salaries, Click the show more
- Click the revisit button
- You will get to a screen that says 'Here's Your W-2 info, select Edit edit next to the W-2.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"