Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can't track capital accounts on Schedule K-1s

I just tried finishing up my 1065 filing, and TurboTax Business Desktop is not allowing me to track the partners' capital accounts. I tried manually entering the info, and it wouldn't let me do that either.

Also, I paid for "state filing," and it traps me in this loop where I have to download the state program (which I did), then it tells me it's "up to date," then I go to "start" my state filing, then it tries to get me to download the state program again, and the cycle continues. 

Please help

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Can't track capital accounts on Schedule K-1s

You can create the Partner Basis Schedules by opening the Information Worksheet in Forms Mode and checking the box under Partner Printing Options for "Calculate and print the Partner Basis Statement." This option adds a partner basis form for each partner to your return forms list.

Which State are you trying to install? You can use the State forms availability table for TurboTax Business to confirm your state has been released for input. If the state forms are pending, you will see an estimated date to try downloading the state file again.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies