mcintire-

Can I use TurboTax State on more than one Return?

I know I get one state tax download, but can i use that for more than one return?  I am preparing returns for my two dependent children, and am planning to mail in their state returns.  So can I download one state in TurboTax and use it for my own State return, but use the software to input, calculate and print out additional returns for my children?

mcbelich

Yes, you can use the free state download to prepare and submit more than one state tax return.  A fee applies for the electronic transmission of each return, but it costs you nothing to prepare them.

mcbelich