hartings4

Can I start over? I don't want the $29.99 service. The service added it, but I don't want that.

SidneyY

You sure can! Here is how to start over and how to avoid PLUS Benefits !

You can attempt to Clear & Start Over if you have not already registered the product.

Once you've cleared your return you should be brought back to the original screen that says, "Hi, ______! This is what we got you last year, lets start your 2016 return!"
If you start for free, and have information pulled in from last year, you'll be upgraded to our PLUS Benefits program. You can avoid this by letting it run its course and clicking continue once everything is in. After you click continue you'll want to select that you do not want to include this and you'd like to Start For Free.