Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I re-download the papers I need to mail in for my State Taxes?

I need to print my State tax sheets so I can mail them. I thought I could pull them up after the first time I looked at them to print but can only pull up my Federal Tax sheets. Are they the same?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KellyG

Yes, you can re-download your state.  Make sure that it is fully complete when you are in your Turbo Tax account.  Go to the State section and review it.  It will show you a link for you to re save to download for the State portion,  and to print it up to be mailed in. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KellyG

Yes, you can re-download your state.  Make sure that it is fully complete when you are in your Turbo Tax account.  Go to the State section and review it.  It will show you a link for you to re save to download for the State portion,  and to print it up to be mailed in. Hope this helps.

jleighcox

There is only a place to download the Federal return. Under state it just says "PRINTED" and when I click to download the PDF again it just shows the instructions page... no return. *sigh*
alanjreid

Had the same issue - I found it by going to the TurboTax website, myturbotax.intuit.com > My TurboTax > My Docs. It was in there.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies