Can i get a 50% credit that i just saw on my email offering a discount against the $132.48 that i just spent for my filing taxes

camyhanson

To contact TurboTax customer service/support use their contact website during business hours.  If the problem concerns any type of refund for fees, use the key words billing issues and do Not use the word Refund or you will get a phone number for tax refunds.

Submit your question/problem during business hours and then use the option for Call (a phone number will be provided for Call) to speak directly with a TurboTax agent –

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/ 

GabiU
Community Manager

Be on the lookout for an email from me.