CDawson34

Can i enter health insurance to be used before determining AGI and how?

WillK

If you are paying for health insurance with after-tax dollars, then you can add the health insurance payment as part of your deductions on your return. I would do this before you consider your return completed. 

If you are not self-employed, this would go under with your medical deductions. You can get to that under the federal tab in the program.

If you are self- employed these would be reported on your Schedule C. The program will walk you through how to enter those.

WillK

CDawson34

I have been unable to find where to begin to add the self-employed health insurance for me.  Where do I start to look?