swentsel

Can I e-file a 1099-misc from TurboTax Home and Business download?

I have created the form but cannot figure out how to e-file. 

MinhT

Yes, you can prepare and e-file forms 1099-MISC using TurboTax Home & Business. Here is how.

To prepare forms 1099-MISC or W-2 in TurboTax Home & Business, save your open return and start a new return.

• On the Start a new return screen, click on Prepare W2/1099 (see attached screenshot).
  • On the next page, you will be given a choice between preparing your forms Online or using your desktop.
  • We recommend doing it online as you can e-file for free. You can still print the forms to send to your employees or contractors.
  • Click Choose Online and you will be taken to the TurboTax Quick Employer Forms (QEF) website.
  • Sign in with your TurboTax username and password. If you do not have an account, click Create Account to create a new account. Note carefully the username and password as you need then if you need to retrieve the forms later.
  • After signing in, click on Create New Form
  • On the next page, choose the type of forms you wish to prepare then click Continue to begin entering information for your forms.

MinhT

narcido70

file

narcido70

narcido70

nesecito un enlances para aser mi tax

MoniqueLO

Si deseas hablar con un representante, llame a nuestra línea bilingüe al (877) 282-0801.

11991

Can I e-file forms 1099-MISC from 2019 Home & Business CD version?

I have the CD version of 2019 Home & Business, and I can not get the option to: " Click Choose Online to be taken to the TurboTax Quick Employer Forms (QEF) website??

I have tried to start New 1099 Forms, multiple times and it just takes to a PRINT option at the end?

Thank you